Friday, June 10, 2011

Mothers who use their children to get back at their fathers!

My mother used me when I was a child to get back at my father constantly.  She would get mad accuse him of cheating and literally take me out of my bed when I was sleeping and leave. We would go to a friend's house, hotels, cousins, all over the place.  This was very disturbing to me as a child because children need stability and my mother was obviously very unstable and yet again very SELFISH! 
I remember her taking me to some fleabag hotel in town and telling me I could not go outside because she did not want my father to see me?  YET, she went outside and sat at a table talking the hotel manager man for hours while I was stuck in this nasty fleabag hotel room that was so nasty she would not even let me sit on the toilet. 
I was distraught, I wanted to go home, I wanted my father and I started to despise her more and more.
The more my mother drug me from place to place the more I hated her.  I told her once to leave me to let me stay home, after all I had a father and an older brother I did NOT need her!  But NO!  And now I know why she was USING ME to get back at my father.
I wonder if she knows just how much I despise her for what she did to me?  I started to do badly at school, I also lashed out and did not know why?  The truth was I was upset all the time and never knew when this bitch of a mother would be dragging me off on her next excursion, it was horrific for me to live through, I felt I had no control of my own life I after all was a child and this person who was supposed to protect me and give me a stable environment had done just the opposite, she had taken my stability and my family away from me and I hated her for it!
I have told her now that I am an adult what she did to me but she has yet to take blame for her actions, she says sarcastically "Well I AM SORRY I WAS SUCH A BAD MOTHER" !!!  Well guess what Mom?  YOU WERE not a BAD Mother YOU WERE AWFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment